Friday, January 15, 2010

Patterns

I've been crazy busy (I'm sure you all have too) and forgot to send out the patterns. I've attached them and why I'm at it I just want to give a few reminders. First a few words about the patterns. These are for service or personal use only. ***Please only give these patterns for your YW to use or for your own personal use. I got permission to use one I didn't write but with the conditions we would be doing service with it.*** If you have any questions or need help with the patterns please e-mail me or call me. I'm always around to help!(Not all patterns are posted for the reasons above. Please e-mail me at beachellfamily02(AT)hotmail.com

I know some of you are still trying to figure out how you will be able to participate in this project. If you would like me to take your name off the list just let me know. All these groups are going to look awesome on my picture map. I can't wait. Our YW are talking about this project nonstop :) That's a good thing!

Last of all if any of you have any ideas you would like to share...do it! I love ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment