Friday, January 15, 2010

Women's Conference: Choose Ye This Day‏

Something I always wanted to do is take our YW to general conference. It never happened with us but I really wanted the girls to have the experience of seeing and hearing the prophet in person. It's a really good experience. Yesterday I found this and I'm super excited for it!!!



It goes perfectly with our Year long service project!!! This project is seriously going to be awesome and so is this conference. I'm so going! I would love to see some of you fantastic ladies there. Young Women 16 and older can register to go also :) For those who don't know this event is put on by the General Relief Society. You get to hear wonderful speakers from the Relief Society presidency and last year we even had the opportunity of hearing Elder Perry speak. Go here (http://ce.byu.edu/cw/womensconference/) to learn more details and if you are going please let me know and we can meet each other!

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment